Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Professor PlayFair Welcomes You!

Welcome folks! I'm Professor PlayFair, purveyor of toys, games, and fun for perfectly curious children. I'm also the owner of PlayFair Toys in Boulder, Colorado, mother of two sons, and lover of the environment. And yes, I'm a real professor! I have a Ph.D. in environmental biology from the University of Colorado, and before I had the store I taught at the University of Colorado and then the University of Alaska. I've been doing research on the environment for over 20 years.

So I know a thing or two about science. But I also love to have fun, and I love to help kids who are trying to do the same thing. My hope with this blog is to share that love of science and the natural world.

I want to help you explore the world and learn to ask good questions. Did you know that some of the best questions have no definite answer? Hmm... Now how can that be?

Write and share your thoughts. What's your favorite question?

Professor PlayFair, Ph.D.

No comments: