Monday, March 15, 2010

And the winner is...

Our GREAT QUESTION CONTEST generated lots of fun questions. Judging was definitely a challenge! I give the nod to Diane Scott for her son's question:

Mom, if there were dinosaurs, and now there are people, what will come next?

What, indeed?! It made me laugh, it made me think, and it made me really glad that we have children in this world. We need fresh thinking.

Here are the other entries:

What if there were no more rhetorical questions?
Why do doctors call what they do 'practice'?
Mommy, how far is infinity? (I used to hear this one a lot!)
What were they doing standing by that tree in the first place? (in reference to Adam and Eve in the Garden of Eden)
What's in your fridge? (at a job interview)
Are dogs ticklish?
Is Darth Vader ticklish?
Who decided to have a National Question Day, and why?
Why is it when a nurse is about to draw blood or insert an IV they say "a little poke" ??
Why spoil such a great question with an answer?

Thanks to everyone who participated. And now for my next question - what contest will I think up next?

Be sure to stay a fan of PlayFair Toys on Facebook, and you might be the next winner.

No comments: